Services Include:

Adults/Teens/Tweens Couples/Partners/Family Relationship Issues
Grief and Loss Anxiety, Fears and Stress Management
Depression Personal Growth
Parenting Support

Helpful Forms

If you're a new client, please contact Denise for updated forms and bring them to your first therapy session.

Washington State Law

If your child is 13+ years old, I will need the child's permission to speak with parents in regard to care, as mandated by the state of Washington. Also, if you would like for me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete the above "Release of Information" form to authorize permission for me to do so.

No image settings found. Please configure it